Nikon Coolpix SQ

Announced Feb 18, 2003 •
Dantron

True to the adverts, this camera is said to be unconvetional and so it is. I was nervous after my wife paid for this camera on the 20.06. We later took it for a "road test". With the handbook by ourside. We siezed the chance to fill the 16 mb card (30 shots). Still nervous when I loaded it Mac G4 OS X.10.2.6. The one touch transfer was a breeze. We couldn't believe our eyes with the pictures. brilliant. We used both auto and preset landscape and portrait. Today, we experimented with ...

Reiner Kirsch

It's a nice camera that could suite me well. But - see below! Problems: The image quality is not good - too noicy ! the (professional) prints don't show this so much. But on my computer screen the images really look poor - thouse of my 2 Meg-Pix Casio camera look much better ! Please Nikon upgrade the camera-software !!!

Nikon TSS

It's a cute camera. It has great features. But lets face it... it's a "fun" camera... no pro or high-end amateur will buy it. And that's fine, it's not meant for that. So before people start bashing it, think of the market it is geared towards. For a low-end user, this may be the best camera they ever used/seen

xPhil

Design and looks are very good. Pocketable and nice to handle... Even an AF assist Light !!!! Everything is OK but the Pictures..... Very noisy. Hope it's a problem Nikon can overcome, otherwise this nice piece of design, will be just nice to look at. Problems: Just very much noise in pictures.