Nikon Coolpix S50c

Announced Feb 20, 2007 •

I bought for wifi and I expected I can download images directly from the camera memory using my home network It is not possible You must send pictures to a server that send you an email ! The connection is very slow and worked almost never ! Very bad image quality - bad user interface - bad camera Problems: no direct access to image memory by the home wifi network bad image quality

david32

Hi all : I just come to buy this camera, As usual, before buy it, I have read its manual, And it correspond exactly that I wait for, I found it a bit expensive in town shop, but I could find it for about 300€ in InternetShop, ( Camera + 1 more batterie + shipping + AV&USB cable + charger ) To have a panoramic image, you must do it with a PC , and NIKON gives you ‘Panorama Maker 3’. This software adjust the picture nicely such as one image in 360° or horizontal image. You can take the picture ...

GRANT ISAAK

Bougth this camera for the Wife because my D50 with lens and speed flash is to heavy for her. Camera will only upload @ 1024 x 768 to Flickr directly basically useless wireless feature if you use flickr to archive your photos like I do. Overall Image quality and size are good. Problems: Uploading to flickr Directly only @ 1024 x 768. Wireless Drops out Frequently when uploading a large number of photos.