Nikon Coolpix L20

Announced Feb 3, 2009 •
10 megapixels | 3 screen | 38 – 136 mm (3.6×)
ayancamera

Among the series of compact cameras i think it is the best. Image quality is excellent. It is macro mode settings is excellent. Battery backup is really very good.

rivan_pp

i bought this for my trip to bangkok, well the camera is good, very fast to focus. I only just tried auto mode, back light mode and sunset mode. the sunset is good but somehow it is too dark. i suggest keep the flash mode into off in daylight and on in night. i made some good pictures while in day light, but having some bad moments using auto mode in night because i forgot to set the flash to on. overall, considering cheap price, this camera is very useful to take photos around city and make ...

Mr Beeper

Excellent little camera! I bought this to carry around on my belt, so I don't always have to carry my DSLR. I'm really suprised at how good the images are for a camera at this low price. Battery life is good, its light weight, easy to see 3 inch screen is viewable in bright light. Love it!

Brussels

Great camera. I bought it to be a stand in for my SLR while I traveled through Europe. The camera has awesome battery life and on high quality it can pump out some pretty awesome pictures. It's not the best in low light but I would still say it handles quite well for being a point and shoot. The camera was extremely affordable as well. Video mode works really well too.