Nikon Coolpix L15

Announced Aug 30, 2007 •
balarose

I own this only two weeks before(Feb 08). Morethan good for beginers. Pros : Features, Ease to use, Handling, Battery backup, Good image at outdoors. Cons : In low light, within three feet, the image quality is very poor. Breifly, it is value for money and very good choice for begineers. You can buy.

rick

this from a top maker? I can understand samsung but not this company. One of the worse cameras I ever used or picked up. Problems: Its astounding what Nikon wants to sell here , its pure c...p, I literally gave them a donation when I bought this and lost my receipt.

gardellajm

VERY disappointed in NIKON L15. For a point-n-shoot, sometimes the camera takes a good picture then other times the "auto" focus doesn't focus. The square in the middle turns green, but the pictures are blurred. Then the problem will goes away without changing anything. Only to reappear the next time you take a picture. I've only had the camera for a couple of weeks, Circuit City won't take it back. They tell me to return it to NIKON for repair. In my opinion, sending a new camera in for ...