Nikon Coolpix L120

Announced Feb 9, 2011 •
Ashwin13Prasad

If you are a beginner with a limited budget looking for a camera with decent MP and optical zoom, this is just the right choice.It has got many auto mode ops and a very straight forward menu making its use simple and satisfactory.Its got a nice flash which is unfortunately is not automatic but still it does the job. The battery life also seems good and its about half a kilo and can survive a decent number of bumps. Though it has not got many manual ops and color options[just 5. Unlike some ...

Ashwin13Prasad

Its absolutely worth it.In fact its great for a budget cam.they have improved a lot of features and tried to correct the drawbacks of the previous model.The focus feature is a bit of a problem but otherwise its a very good choice. Problems: doesn't provide many manual ops.The focus

Anisur

I got my Nikon L120 few weeks back, I decided to go for the full black. And I am trying different modes of it. My initial feeling is, it is a very good point and shoot camera, pictures are coming in vivid color. Macro is also quite good. I did not got the night sky as I like to, but I have not tried in full-moon yet. Flash is quite powerful, and one would not complain both for indoor and outdoor shoot. The batteries last quite long. I have tried both the rechargeable and alkaline, both last long.