Nikon Coolpix L10

Announced Feb 20, 2007 •
Rory Witham

I purchased this camera for my 3 year old, as she wanted to have a camera like mine. Mine are the Nikon D70 and D50 and S3 pro, so there was no chance she was getting one of these. I Often regret having large DSLR’s as that can be bulky and don’t fit in your pocket to name one thing. My other half wanted a pocket camera as well so it would seam like a good idea. I purchased the camera for £46.00 and I expected the camera to be pretty good and have some of the features of the Nikon larger ...

SergeKo

not bad quality and performance regarding the camera price. bought it for my wife. meanwhile i use d50. Problems: will report if i find.

Lynn  Walters

We purchased an L10 so my wife could use it with VISTA. The oldrKODAK she already had and preferred was not compatible with Vista... So far we both love the camera,takes wonderful photos outside and in, both. Vista did me a fovor by forcing me to get a new Nikon,I feel . I really LIKE this camera...... Problems: Problems ---NONE so far

R E Russell

Very good camera for 100 bucks. Takes good pictures, but auto focus is a bit slow. No viewfinder, so more apt to take some blurry pictures when holding at arm's length. Display is large and very easy to see. Takes good video. Problems: Display does not have a plastic covering, just the raw LCD screen. Display broke after being bumped while in the case, and we are unable to take pictures because there is no viewfinder. Trying to get Nikon to cover under warranty, but we'll see how much ...

Bought this for a pocket camera instead of carrying my SLR everywhere. Great value for money, easy to use. Feels solid even for a plastic point & shoot camera. Face priority AF works great! Problems: None so far.

jmsaylor22

Nice little camera to throw in your pocket. Simple to use because of it's limited features. For a $100 it's a great buy. Problems: When indoors, focus can suck if you are too close to a subject or if you zoom in. It takes a little fooling with the distance between you and the subject.

Ermac

Great value for first time digital camera user or someone who isn't into bells and whistles. Start up time is quick, build quality, although plastic, is solid. Image quality is excellent, 8x10's straight out of camera show little noise or fringing thanks to nice lens and light metering. No ISO or manual camera setting control (aperture, shutter priority). But exposure compensaton and white balance settings plus 16 scene modes included. User's manuel is well written, no need to read cover to ...