Leica X Vario

Announced Jun 11, 2013 •
16 megapixels | 3 screen | 28 – 70 mm (2.5×)
Rodrigue Zahr

Cesar's Palace Lobby ceiling of  lights My brother Harley Davidson road king  as seen by the x Vario' B&W JPG high contrast setting. during a break at the studio balcony in Beirut, Christina posed for my x Vario, backlight was harsh but the built in flash did a remarkable job here. Skin tone is amazing, in camera B&W Slow lens? No shallow depth of field? Check this out. 28mm f3.5. Bokeh similar in quality  to my canon 50mm 1.2 lens

barjohn

My review of the Leica X-VARIO I have only had the camera a few weeks (about 600 shots) now and my opinion on some aspects may change once I have more time with the camera. Initial Impression On Announcement My initial impression on Leica’s announcement was very negative. I thought it would be too heavy, too slow (AF), and too slow a lens and I felt it was over priced for what it had to offer. In general, I have always been impressed with Leica glass but not so impressed with their ability in ...

SergeyMS

I have bought it after a long period of doubts. But the first impressions exceed expectations. Now I have no need in a set of lenses, it is not so heavy as M8-M9, quality of pictures are absolutely perfect. The price is close to good SLR + good lenses, but quality of picture is ... Leica.