Leica Digilux 4.3

Announced Sep 1, 2000 •

I am now using this camera~~ I think it is not bad~~ The photographs in my homepage are also taken by this camera~ The function is friendy to user~ Problems: The minimum time of shutter is too short, oly 3 sec~~

After buying this masterpiece , i really feel that we r livin in a the new millenium, its just the best camera ive ever seen, its the size of a cigaratte box, the weight of my wallet, a small lcd to review images, stores hundreds of images at a time, its just excellent... but poor me,, the dealer of my country is not really fond of gettin its accessories... Sultan, bahrain mideast. bros123 at hotmail Problems: Come on, its Leica, no problemszzzzzz

I use this camera now for 6 months and I am absolutely delighted! Never fails to produce excellent images with true colour. Battery life is acceptable. Excellent software. Looking forward to the next digital Leica ( Fugi 6800???) Problems: None!!!

I have recently published two books with pictures either taken with this camera or the camera + Digicopy (copying slides taken with Leica M6 or R8) and the printed result is excellent. I have dared enlarge up to format A3. Of course, I miss the control I have with M6 or R8, but judging the camera as a camera in the "compact camera group" I am highly impressed.