Minolta DiMAGE Z1

Announced Aug 7, 2003 •

Bought this cam last week, it really rulez. No complains about it. it does every thing i expect from it, and even more. Problems: There is one small thing it would be handy if there was a UV filter possibility, for a lower price than 80 euros. Because the main reason for me to buy one is to protect the lens, and normaly a filter is about 10 euro. but now the price is almost a quarter of the camera price, and there for not usefull to me any more. it not really a problem but now i need to be ...

Ramanan

Good features, good movie modes etc..

gooner1

I did my homework on this one. Reading every review going. I first wanted this camera on looks alone which is a bit naive.But knowing a bit on digital photography i just knew the features were going to be great. And they are.Movie mode is fantastic and a great little add on feature. Great fun. Dont listen to too much to people who constantly winge and moan about build and quality. This camera is strong. very strong. The flimsy battery door some were going on about actually locks.The shaky ...

uraso

what is wrong with u chris? if u don't have this camera then you shouldn't be here. post it on minolta forum, if you like. ruin it for newbies like me.

ebon

I have had this camera since 2003 and I´m still happy with it. Even now I find new ways to use it. I had a Canon Eos 30 before I bought this one,but I have learned much more about System Cameras from this Z1 than fron the Eos.Now I´am thinking about byuing a new camera,probably a Minolta 5D. 2006-03-07

Markus_E