Minolta DiMAGE X20

Announced Jul 17, 2003 •
LW1

DO NOT BUY THIS CAMERA, Well, to tell you the truth its discontinued anyway. My cousin and I both had this camera, and both of ours broke. I won't buy this brand again.

phuong Hanoi

I just got it yesterday for 9800Yen (US$90) with the standard 8MB SD. H'm thinking of buying a 256MB SD card of 5500Y but it is already nearly half of the camera itself. But however a nice little toy. Fit in the shirt pocket, even trouser pocket does hurt the liitle cam. For casual photographer this is a real good choice. Easy quick connection to PC on USB.

Terracotta

When I got this camera (it was a bit of an impulse buy @ 76£ with a 128MB SD card) a few people said that I was useless, didn't have a strong flash, no OVF, without propitiatory battery no battery life & the images were so soft they're only good for the net. Hey this is an all-in-body camera that doesn't twist and has 3x zoom that fits in the top pocket of every shirt I own & not look like the bionic man, sure the images are soft but hey heard of USM filtering? Strength, 45%; diameter, ...

babson02

Image (quality) is everything. The rest is just icing on the cake. And the X20 turned out to be a slick looking, stylish camera with the poorest of photo quality. Each picture is blurry whether taken on a tripod or not. I am disappointed and did not expect this of a Minolta product. Warning: Check pictures immediately so that if you need to return this camera within the retailer's allowable timeframe, you can... Problems: POOR image quality.