Minolta DiMAGE F200

Announced Mar 2, 2003 •
Ken Pillig

Since getting this camera I have taken over a thousand shots including weddings, commercial and hobby photos. It handles beautifully and for close-ups I have the optional remote control which is ideal. I can't sing its praises highly enough. KEN Problems: I wish Minolta would make a feature of its (unspecified) Super Macro mode, as some of the shots I've taken have been unbelievably good! It seems that the feature is there but Minolta can't nail how to use it consistantly. It is tricky to ...

Ken Chan

It is good DC and easy to use. It only costs me GBP 225. What a bargin. The super GT lens produces very good colour. You can buy Lens adapter in http://dcplus.zapto.org/NewDCPlus.DW/pagen.php (Sorry it is in Chinese) The adapter is 37mm and only cost HK$280. Problems: Not at all.

J.P

I have been using the F200 about 3 weeks and camera have worked like a dream.. I haven't found yet any big problems. Problems: only problem of this camera is to me that battery power signal is embarrasing in the beginning, but I have used to it.

Andy Korb

+ small + excellent image quality + sharpness + good flash + less noise in darker pictures, best for ultra-compact size + very cheap batteries o zoom a bit to slow + Fantastic Price !!! + good automatic functions but also lot of manuals + perfect macro pictures Overall: 4 mp Ultra-Compact cam which is good for traveller pictures and also for those who wants to try lot of camera settings. And the price is great. This cam makes better pics than the dimage f 300, and is even cheaper. So forget ...