Minolta DiMAGE 2300

Announced Jun 24, 2000 •

I've had this minolta for a year now. I never use it anymore, it's total garbage. Those who give this a positive review haven't seen what else is out there. Pictures are consistantly underexposed, and appear blurry. Outdoor photos in daylight are fine. I trusted that Minolta would be a quality brand to buy, and I was let down. I'll never buy a minolta again because of this camera. Problems: underexposed pictures, crappy battery life, annoying beeps.

Don't waste you money! Poor photo quality, poor features. Problems: Takes dark photos. My 1.2 kodak takes much better photos.

Stupid Minolta! What kind of ideas did they have to put out a camera like this. For those who said this is a great camera, it's because they've never tried anything else. How about the price? You pay a simple Epson PHOTO PC 650 or an Olympus D-510 less expensive, and you can be 100% sure to get much better results. Why this camera is so bad? A picture can be over-exposed and under-exposed, both at once, in different areas on the picture. Weird eh? Sad but true... The colours tend to be ...

I was very disappointed with this camera. The picture colours are poor, the flash is very poor also, so that causes the backgrounds to be very dark. The camera heats too much when you take a lot of pictures in a row. The outdoor pictures are not clear. I tried many different settings, but nothing changed. On about 100 pictures taken, I only liked 3 pictures. The zoom is useless... it's not even an optical zoom; the digital zoom reduce the quality, and doesn't worth it. It's probably just a ...