Konica KD-400 Zoom

Announced Feb 24, 2002 •
cece oreilly

Easily the best value for money 4 megapixel camera, and in terms of volume, also the smallest, the image quality is surprisingly good, and the stainless steel construction like a mini-tank. With its almost instant start-up time and choice of memory cards, I'd recommend this to anyone looking for their first digital camera, or wanting a super-compact zoom. Hats off to Konica! Spare batteries can be obtained easily. I bought a pair on the Internet from EBC battery co and would recommend both ...

cornelio

We go for several years to the carribean with a analog pentax 105r mostly too bright or dark shadows now we buyed en koninca kd400z octobre 2002 and went to the carribean in novembre again and the picture are overall very good to perfect the beach en the sea is what you expest to see on pictures very detaled we are for the first time in years thrilled of this camera super Problems: yes the red eyes the batterie becomes a little warm after long time of using (not hot) think its normal?

This is my first digital camera. I am extremely please with little guy. Picuture quality is great and the fact that you can use either a memory card or stick adds to it's punch. I kept the 16mb card that came with the camera and purchased a 128 mb lexar stick. This is more than enough. Compared to my friend Canon S200, this blows away the competition. The upload is just plug and play with Windows XP. If in the market I do recommend considering shopping online. I got this one for $100 ...

I bought the camera during the summer as my first digital camera. Since using APS cameras up til now my positiv review might be coulored by this change. The Koncia is extremely easy to use, very fast (compared to the Canon S40 and Minolta that I tried), small, light and gives me pictures of good quality. The price is also low compared to the competitors. This is one camera that I recommend :-). Problems: Ok, there are to many red eyes - but thats it :-).

qqhu

This is my first digital camera,but it is the second for my wife.Both of us are satisfied with it.It is small and good. Problems: a little red eye.

jannen

I love this camera! Pics are excellent so far taking the cam on holidays to New York and Barcelona, and all pics come out perfect! And it fits nicely in your pocket. Showed prints to profs and many cant believe they come from a pocketsize digital camera! Problems: Not really. Just the old red eye thing with flash, no big deal.

kmurray24

This was my first digital camera and I was not dissappointed. I liked it for it's size and the price was right at JandR.com. Takes excellent pictures, but red eye seems pretty prevelant. Not sure if this is the case with most cameras. But, still not dissapointed.