Konica KD-200 Zoom

Announced May 29, 2001 •
Kraf

Found Konica Revio 220Z for 100 €. Tested one night, burned new Duracell baterries in a matter of 20 minutes without using flash. The pictures appeared to look better when 800x600 than 1600x1200 in any compression. The sharpness is really poor. So, the picture quality reminds some comics, which is the main camera duty. The on-camer screen is dimmed and unclear and drains batteries like hell. Returned the camera on the next day. Problems: Eats batteries which makes display almost unusable. Poo ...

hobe

220Z problems The camera does not work with normal battery! I made few picture (3-4) without flash and the camera switched off! I bought rechargable battery (1800mAh) and the problem disappeared. Problems: I think the quality of the picture is bigger problem! In the biggest size (1600x1200) with any compression the picture is not so sharp:-( I tried with flash and in sunshine but the result was same. Maybe it's a compression problem..

Norma Price

I would like to know more from Kurt Kivig as to the problems he is having with the camera.

Martas

I wanted to buy one older, but i found dpreview table is not true. Problems: Problem - There is written, there is video out, but there is not and I need it for connection to wireless video transmiter so this camera is unworkable for me. I need small 200g camera used with 2xaa and video output, but it is problem to buy some cheaper. E.g. newest Nikon 2000,3500, Sony U20 are made already without video. And today all cameras are produced mostly with expensive Lion If you need spare one.

Very light, takes very good clear and sharp pictures for viewing on the computer. Movie mode a plus. Problems: Not easy to hold on to the camera when taking pictures. I droped the camera and it never worked well again. I had error messages, color problems, and seemed to use up a lot of batteries. Very Fragile camera I don't think it is a metal case.

Why do not you go get a charger from Konica? Could be more expensive then black market but reliable. Hey, how is the movie quality of your new camera?

Sorry, my e-mail is: ajatutaja@hotmail.com