Konica e-mini M

Announced Feb 9, 2001 •
0 megapixels | 38 mm
ernzan

Konica e-mini-M camera and media player is Basically Junk in my book. I purchased it bundled with an HP 3300 USB scanner from Konica as one package deal at a online auction for $60, a good buy considering the original retail of the camera alone was at about $200, which I've seen selling now (12/03) at auction for about $80. BUT I think it has over rated features but the camera itself is better then the actual install software to set it up on any Microsoft OS be it W9X,WMe,W2K, or WXP. I ...

I have mutiple digital cameras, and bought this one as a gift for my teenage son. He wasn't all that interested in photography, but wanted something to snap a few quick pics of friends etc. Because of this, I got him the Konica e-mini M so he could listen to all his downloaded music too. I purchased this for under $60.00 on Ebay and for the price I think it was a great value! Having just a few months ago bought my other daughter a Polaroid 640 Plus digital camera, I have a good 640 x ...

Problems: i cant install, e-mini konica camera on windows XP. I my need new drivers?

I can´t use it with windows me. Toldosgarciasamper@terra.es Problems: I have a werlisa, the same than e-mini. I can´t install the camera manager with windows me. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

I have lost my cd within the drivers for my Konica e-mini M digital camera. Would you be able to contact me by e-mail in order to get another cd or to download it thank you

just bought it recently from amazon for $200. must say it's excellent value for money. certainly exceeds my expectations though image quality is far from execllent. good for small prints and emailing pics though. One annoying factor is the lack of any bundled memory. u'll have to invest in a 64MB CF Card to take advantage of the mp3 feature. All in all, a great value for money deal if ur expectations aren't too high. Professionals stay away. Problems: None whatsoever.