Kodak EasyShare Z7590

Announced Feb 20, 2005 •

In 2005 I purchased the Z7590 when it was first pute on the market. The first thing that got my attention was the SYNC/Pro Light Socket on the left door. Many buyers to this day and year of 2009 are not aware of this cameras pro functions on this model. I am infact an owner of three DSLR Pro Cameras and run a portrait studio. When I first pluged in the Z7590 into at least 280 watts at ISO 100, I was amazed of its performance. This is not your average point and shoot camera, it is a fact that ...

i bought a used kodak z7590 for less than a third of its original selling price (brand new) in the philippines. lucky, i know! it was one of the best purchases i have ever made. Problems: the built-in flash has a very minimal effective range.

I have used it for 2 yrs, solid construction, very compact, 10x zoom is a bonus, very easy to use, excelent grip, sharp photos, wonderful saturation, date imprint very cool without change pix rez (like canons, pannies, etc) Problems: • No image stabilisation • Low light pix have some noise

This is not only an easy to use camera, but it has a nice solid quality feel to it. I really like the compact dimensions - it feels natural to hold. It's not overly heavy, and is fairly well equipped. The stock 10X (38-380mm equiv.) Schneider-Kreuznach lens offers a very nice combination of wide to telephoto capability. Manual shots taken with ISO 400 can get noisy, however a little fine tuning of the other parameters can minimize and even eliminate it. Kodak threw in a few more nice ...

SW2CAM

After trying many point and shoot rigs including the NIKON 8700, SONY H1, CANON S2IS, and PANA FZ30. For my money this has to be one of the best non DSLR's Problems: Low light can be a bit of a let down. To help remidy that be sure to set the JPEG compression to FINE.

wynngd

I got my Z7590 last November 2005 and since then I became a photography enthusiast. I like the features it has and the photo quality. I like the construction and ease of use. before I have a problem with the auto focus but now I already know the limitation of it. This camera really fits for newbies in photography. Problems: ISO 400 is really noisy but ISO 200 can pull it off already.

I am very pleased with the Z7590. I have had only one other digetal camera and was disappointed with the life of the batteries. Every time you wanted to take a picture the batteries would have to be charged. So far the batteries in the Z7590 have held up well. I love the point and shoot not having to change settings and the many preset modes. It fits you hand well and weight is very acceptable. All around this has been a good purchase for myself. I am sure that my wife will love it too.

Gampaw1

Have this camera for more than 2 months, & I am very pleased. I have owned & used more than 10 different types of digital cameras & this is the easiest one to use. It provides excellent quality photo's for my personal, & business use. These photo,s are the best of all cameras I have used. The battery life is very good. Problems: None

ratman

i have been using mine for 3 weeks now, never had such clear photos before,i dodle to use Problems: none so far

d4189

I have had this camera for about a month. It takes great pictures with or without the flash and the printed pictures have very sharp and vibrant colors. LCD screen is clear and can be used in bright sunlight. Battery last for a long time and even my wife says that it is eay to use. Problems: A little slow to process pictures if you are taking them one right after another.