Kodak DX4530

Announced Aug 5, 2003 •
BalloonCop

Great choice for my first digital camera. In the Auto or Video mode it is very easy to use for perfect pictures. In the low light (Night) modes, slow shutter speed, you need a tripod or stationary surface or all you will see is a blur. You must let the camera focus before taking the picture. You can't rush it. Problems: Night mode needs a tripod or any movement gets cool effects but lousy pictures

jtw1062

I was able to use the camera immediately with little or no instructions. The text on the camera is helpful. Problems: I had to learn how to use pictures with the Email feature. After reading the instructions I was able to meet my needs.

anthony ingram

wildebeest

My review of a substandard camera -- Today I bought a Kodak EasyShare DX 4350. A 5 megapixel camera for only EUR 299! According to the salesperson, that means you get "five MILLION real pixels!". So, I took it home, installed the software (which took ages), and sat down to play with the camera. I returned it to the shop within 2 hours. I took a selection of pictures, some indoors, some outdoors, flash, no flash, etc. The best picture I got was so bad, it only managed to look crisp and in ...

major_overdraft

Image quality excellent, low light focus very good, battery life excellent (200 shots on one charge) light ,easy to use,docking station makes it a doddle to use, minimized feature set but enough for most (ie if it moves...sports mode etc) good movie mode with sound, as good as the very best hi res compacts but MUCH CHEAPER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (much better than dx6440 despite its features) Problems: no problems, build seems flimsy at first but has proved very robust, LCD not brilliant but ...