Kodak EasyShare C743

Announced Aug 8, 2006 •
jefnwendy

I've had this camera for a year. It takes great outdoor images. I like the video function. Problems: Red eye has been a major issue with this camera, even when using the red eye reduction feature. The included software does a poor job of recognizing and correcting the red eye. Indoor images with poor lighting are very dark and cannot be corrected with the included software. I am currently in the market for a replacement camera.

I bought the kodak digital camera c743 because I was happy with my previous easy share camera the kodak dx4330 i used it constantly for 3 years it served me well on many holidays. so now i have this one image quality great. focus warning saves wasting shots. scene setting is very handy for the novice. what i find is a plus, is the fact that you can view images through the camera like the old roll film cameras a lot of digital cameras have done away with this and you are forced to always view ...

I bought this little jewel for my wife, and it has performed wonderfully. I picked it up at Circuit City for $138 dollars. The pictures are crisp with vibrant colors. It is very simple to use which is a big plus for my wife. Great buy for the money!

Nice little point-and-shoot. I bought one for my mother, having a Nikon d70 and a little samsung point-and-shoot myself. Casual testing, by me and by my mum, revealed good camera respons, very easy to use and good results. Colour seems to be pleasant, autofocus accurate and exposure (with and without flash) spot on. I find the buttons a little flimsy, but everything works well in standard settings and you need no knowledge of photography to get very decent results with this camera.