HP Photosmart C215

Announced Sep 20, 2000 •
Paul Roux

This is the worst camera in the universe. I play around with cellphone cameras these days and a 1.3mp Nokia 6230i takes much better pictures than this 1.3mp HP. It has more noise and less color depth that the phone camera and it consumes batteries at an unbelievable rate. The constuction is poor and the LCD has a lot of dead pixels. I am very happy that my HP was stollen after I had it for 2 years. After that I got a Canon A40, my first REAL digital camera. Never buy HP cameras - rather buy ...

A piece of junk. Won't turn on most times. When it does, won't function most times. When it does, it burns through 4 batteries (even $20 Lithium) after about 12 photos. Sent it in for repair. Three months later, same thing. Spent about $60 in batteries for about 40 shots. HP has been no help. I suggest you try another brand, as I will. Problems: See my review.

This camera has been a terrible experence. Gald I didn't buy this thing. It was a door prize. The battery people must have designed this thing as it absolutely "eats" batteries. H/P says it won't work with re-charagables but it will. Problems: Off/On switch keeps getting bumped and goes on, so there goes the batteries. LCD is weak and virtually un-readable.

This camera performs worse than my sons Jamcam waste your money on something else, the battery life is horrible, the pictures look grainy, and there is a 2nd delay when taking a picture, get the Fuji FinePix 1300 Problems: low batter life cheap design horrible pictures

Battery Monster... In the manual HP wants you to believe all digital cameras eat batteries like this. Duracell batteries last for 10 to 20 pictures. Cheaper batteries won't even take a picture. So after spending 30 dollars on batteries first day. I returned the monster to the store. Problems: BATTERY DRAIN, INVISIBLE LCD Viewfiinder outdoors day time

I bought this camera because it was cheap. The next day i send it back. The pictures were lousy, and the cage was way oversized. Maybe good, if you just want to send picturess of your dog to your family, but for holyday pictures - NO THANKS! I was to cheap, and now i¨m going to buy a better camera. Problems: To lousy images.