HP Photosmart C215

Announced Sep 20, 2000 •

The camera has worked well for web photos but is to grainy for prints. Problems: -the on/off switch is a pain in the #@^& a strong wind can knock the switch to on an in 2 minutes your batteries are dead -the delay for the flash takes for ever -I can't belive all dig cameras can eat batteries like this -had to exchange it once (stopped working?) -wouldn't recomend

Problems: batteries I'm not very happy with this product

i have had this camera for over a year now .i have taken between 800 and 900 pics with this camera using mostly the highest setting with a 64mb card and ni-mh bat.with at least a1500 mah rating with excelent results.i was even able to sell one of my photos of a fabulous sunset Problems: this camera is extremly slow from shot to shot definatly not an action camera and this camera does chew bat. i recomend at least 3 sets of ni-mh for an all day trip

Consumo de la hp 215: Cargando el flash: 1000mA LCD de imagen on:500mA LCD de estado on:250mA ¡

I have had this camera for 1 year and no real problems. I have found if you use Lithium batteries from Energizer the camera will perform much better than with other batteries. Problems: None to speak of ...

I don't know how well this works because I couldn't get it to work with my PC. And since HP's technical suport sucks, no toll free number and u wait atleast a half hour to talk to someone, and they didn't help. than the have an e-mail tech suport that is a pain. I finally took it back. Problems: Lack of tecnical suport

this january is actually 7 months since i've purchased the hp 215. this is actually the second one i've had, since i had to exchange the first one. the flash just quit on me, which was really fustrating. i have also missed alot of good Picture moments trying to wait for the flash to warm up on the camera, and the respone from the capture button is very slow. personally i think this camera is great for the new digital camera user. it teaches you the basics on great picture taking. i ...

Cheap introduction to digital. It was going to be a keeper until I couldn't even finish 24 pics on fresh batteries. Horrible!!! Also grainy pictures. I liked the software though. Back it went. Better pay a bit more now. It will be cheaper than paying for all of those batteries.

I guess you get what you pay for...As everyone said, it's eats batteries like a homeless man at a soup kitchen. I remove the batteries every time I'm done with it and that helps a little. Downloading is easy. If you want to do silly little things for a web site or ebay, then this camera will be fine, anything else and you should look elsewhere and spend a little more money.