HP Photosmart C200

Announced Oct 3, 1999 •
Petermester

A picture is worth a thousand words? http://people.inf.elte.hu/szabopet/c200 That's 25000 words' worth then. A great camera in its category. It does have its limitations, of course, but for family pictures, trips, etc., it is great. Don't expect A4 prints from 1 Megapixel, though. The C120 is similar to this (had that one too), but when there is not enough light, it is impossible to take a usable picture with that - the C200 can take a low-noise picture, if you can hold it right. So: if you ...

The only problem with this digicam is that I've been having connection problems w/it. For the price, not a bad little camera. This was my first digital camera, but not my last. Other than that I love my camera, I think it takes relatively good pics considering the price. I'm just frustrated that i can't uplaod them anymore. It's lost all its use b/c of that. I have this camera for about 2 yrs. Problems: Unloading the pictures into my computer. Even though it tells you on the camera that you ...

my first digital camera. auto focus poor best pictures 10 feet or closer on highest quality seting ( 3 Diamonds ) Upgraded memory to 128 mb now can take 278 pictures on high quality I like this camera but looking forward to 3 to 4 megapixel camera in my future. Problems: supplied memory to small

This wass my second digital camera (upgraded from a pint-size Mitsubishi DJ-1000) and have since upgraded to 3 megapixel digital camera. The HP C200 takes good pictures, sometimes great at full quality. Has a full range of accessories and you can't beet the sub-$100 (US) price. No real issues. Battery life is okay, but you'll want to invest in two sets of rechargable NiMH AA cells. This is a point-and-shoot. Nothing fancy, but anybody can use. Bottom line: simple, no-frills camera ...

This the first and only digital camera I have owned or used but I love it. Since I have this camera (1 yr) I have taken about 2000 pictures with it and I love them all. For a camera of this size and price you can't beat it. I wish they made a top of the line digital. Like the canon e30.

if you use auto focus and zoom at the same time you can get a great picture!! Problems: it is hard to take a really great closeup

I am a person that is very educated about technology and stuff, I have several digital cameras and I must say that this is a great camera. Get it!!, don't listen to anybody else, believe me.

It's my first camera. and i like it a lot. Easy to use, works very well. Problems: There is a long delay (1sec) from the time the trigger is pressed and the time the photo is taken

Camera extremely easy to use, seems well constructed. I bought a card reader to mitigate the battery usage. That was perhaps the best $30 I ever spent. Its my first digital. I like it, but its definitely a starter camera. Time for an upgrade (HP 618?) Problems: I don't like the delay between when I push the button and the picture is taken. Also, if you want to take pictures in rapid succession, forget it. Seems like 15-20 seconds before the camera is ready for another picture.

Please note that I've only tested this camera for a short period. Previously I have been using a Ricoh KR-1, Canon IXUS and Fuji DL Super Mini-Zoom cameras (I'm not totally satisacted with any of them). This is my first digital camera. My first impression of this camera was that it is a bit big and clumpy. For the price there isn't however much else to choose from. It seems to be very solid built though and has already been dropped on the table without even getting a scratch. I believe it ...