HP Photosmart C200

Announced Oct 3, 1999 •
perempe

Borrowed from a friend of mine to shoot holiday pictures. Minimal camera. (Less function - less error.) Good exposure and dynamic range. Durable. Problems: Pretty slow. No optical zoom. (It's also an advantage: less error-prone.) Just 1 megapixel.

spitsini

My first digital camera. Very easy of use. I sold this camera more than one year. Recently i bought Olympus P10 photo printer and i made some prints of my old digital photos. I'm surprised because the quality of photos are poor on my display, but i manage to print more than 100 very good photos! The C200 that i sold is still in use without any problems!

Petermester

A picture is worth a thousand words? http://people.inf.elte.hu/szabopet/c200 That's 25000 words' worth then. A great camera in its category. It does have its limitations, of course, but for family pictures, trips, etc., it is great. Don't expect A4 prints from 1 Megapixel, though. The C120 is similar to this (had that one too), but when there is not enough light, it is impossible to take a usable picture with that - the C200 can take a low-noise picture, if you can hold it right. So: if you ...

alan adzima

This camera is a great buy for the money. I have used the camera for web page images for the past three years and has proved more than sufficient. If you are looking to print the images out choose a camera with more pixels, but this camera has plently for the web and email. Problems: The serial port connection tends to be finicky especially if you donnot restart the computer to connect it. A simpler and faster solution to this problem is to get a compact flash card reader.

Nich einmal für Einsteiger zu gebrauchen. Diese Kamera hat keinen Zoom, die Bilder sind dem Namen Bilder nicht Wert.

The only problem with this digicam is that I've been having connection problems w/it. For the price, not a bad little camera. This was my first digital camera, but not my last. Other than that I love my camera, I think it takes relatively good pics considering the price. I'm just frustrated that i can't uplaod them anymore. It's lost all its use b/c of that. I have this camera for about 2 yrs. Problems: Unloading the pictures into my computer. Even though it tells you on the camera that you ...

es muy buena, la recomiendo Problems: no puedo bajar los controladores, me pueden sugerir donde bajarlos

the camera for amateurs is cool

Bardzo dobry aparat dla amatorów. Zdjęcia bardzo łade, wychodzą w prawie każdych warunkach. Słaba jakość wyświetlacza LCD, oraz niewygodne przyciski. Ogólnie aparat sprawuje się dobrze ale jest raczej dla początkujących.

I had used 35 mm SLR's for many years; this is my first digital camera. Its features are modest, but I love it! Small enough to carry everywhere. Had to switch to NiMH rechargeable batteries to use the back display; they are wonderful. I'm strictly digital now. Problems: Some pix are underexposed for no obvious reason.