HP Photosmart C20

Announced Feb 12, 1998 •
borbor

I have had this camera since 1999 and it's going to be sad tomorrow to see it replace (I'm getting a digital Rebel) Sure, it's not beautiful and fancy but it's OLD. It's done me a great job over the past 6 years. This past summer I even dropped it in the Pacific Ocean on a mistake. After 5 days of sitting on a table drying it started working again. If I had to go back 6 years, I'd buy it all over again. Not sure I'd buy it today though, there's too much out there that's newer ;) Problems: ...

I've owned camera 3+ years. Very durable, reliable and easy to use. It has taken a beating and has continued to function despite dropping on concrete twice. A few broken pieces, but it still works well. Long shutter speed allows low light pictures without flash, which is sometimes necessary. No software problems encountered on Win 98 or Me. Comes with paper saver software which fits various size pictures on the same page to use paper most efficiently. Video out is handy with slideshow ...

Had the C20 for 2+years. Never a problem. Uses rechargeable batteries fine. Great camaera.

kt

No comment on this camera. Just wanted to warn any potential buyers to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy anything from BeachCamera.com. They are a bunch of scam artiist.