HP Photosmart C20

Announced Feb 12, 1998 •

The camera is clunky and slow. The features were poorly designed as well. I have had the camera for a few years now and have been looking to buy a new one ever since getting this one. I am embarrased when friends pull out their nicer cameras. I am going to buy a Canon Powershot G2 very soon. Problems: The settings are lost as soon as the camera is shut off.

Thought it was a good deal 2 years ago when I paid £135 for it but the image quality is so poor that I just haven't botherd to use it. A bad intro to digital photography for me. Problems: Bug in firmware

Problems: This camera was received as a gift. We thought it would be nice to have and began to immediately experiment with it. What better subject to shoot than a 10 month old baby, right? Well, our experience with this camera was not fun. It was easy to use, the compact design was okay, the image quality was indeed average. The biggest complaint we had was that by the time the time the camera completed taking the image, the subject had long since stopped doing that thing you wanted to ...