HP Photosmart 635

Announced Aug 11, 2003 •
booboo8888

This is the best camera in his class. Small and compact to be used especially for new beginner who try to use digital camera. Clear LCD to view. My 6 years old son is very happy and like to take our family photos with this camera. He feel proud when see the result. Problems: NO problem so far.

yura2005

Great camera for beginners Good image quality Pretty light weight Easy of use Problems: Have to learn to be more economic with battaries. Will eat your battaries if using optical zoom and flash too often.

I paid 80 bucks for it. Picture is ok. 2100 mAH batteries can last a few days. noisy with low lights. prefect for anyone who don't wanna spend much. Problems: no problems at all.

norb_

I bought this camera a few weeks ago. I am VERY satisfied with it. Great features, video + sound. Colour, Black & White, sepia images I had to choose between this and a no-name at 4 MP. I am very happy I bought this. When it comes to cameras, quality and brand names are very important. Problems: 1. A battery under 1500 mAh is a NO-NO. I know, I got a 1500 and a 1850. LCD + Flash will eat your batteries life like there's no tomorrow. Learn to use the camera before going on a trip !! 2. Also ...

valerie hogg

I love this little camera. I bought it thinking that I would try it out and maybe not like it but I am so satisfied with it. It is so easy to use and everything is explained right on the screen. there is a help menu right on the screen and everything is displayed. perfect camera for a first time user. the screen is very clear and I don't need my glasses. good features too and very easy to change. good built in memory too. Problems: no problems, buy an extra set of batteries.

aurelm2

Very good camera at his price. Best images at only one click and best settings for his category. I have this for over a month and I am very pleased with it. I made a lot a pictures and even at lowest resolution still sharp amd clear. Problems: No 1024*768 resolution (for smallar memory use) and hungry on baterry, buy baterry at best capacity you can buy (1600 mAh is a must, I have 700 mAh and can take only 24 pictures with LCD on and ~50 with LCD off but with flash)

Norb Kanter

I bought this camera at Target 3 days ago and am very pleased with it for 150 dollars it came with a 32 mb cardit takes very good pictures and would rcommend it to any one who would like a low priced camera with lots of features. you cant go wrong. this is my second camera. Problems: short battery life update it was a very good camera but it would drain the batteries overnite even when turned off I even had the h p dock tried customer service 3 times to no avail it is a joke, had to return ...

esp411

This is an awesome camera! It was at an amazing price of $200 (CDN). It have lots of great features like: white balance, exposure compensation, flash modes, scene modes, etc. I was afraid it would be a hog on batteries, but it actually holds up pretty impressively. All, I could not imagine myself with a different camera... this is well, well, WELL worth the money. The images come out beautiful for a 2MP camera. Problems: Changing white balance, exposure, etc can be a bit annoying as you ...