HP Photosmart 620

Announced Jul 2, 2002 •
2 megapixels | 1.5 screen | 36 – 102 mm (2.8×)
Babya

The Photosmart 620 is basically the Photosmart 320 with a 3x optical zoom (also has 4x digital zoom) and a slightly different back-in silver as oppossed to black on the 320. Image quality and flash and self timer features are the same as the 320. Problems: Can be tricky to get FW update to apply correctly.

It's a simple camera for beginners. It takes photos automatic. It was a good value for money before 2 years Problems: Photos are to orange when using flash

My oldest daughter (11) has had an AGFA ePhoto CL18 for some time now - quite frankly it turned out to be a rather expensive toy, but not much of a camera. We have better cameras in the house (Canon G3, Nikon F70) but these are not pieces of equipment I'm going to let my daughter take on a Girl Guide camping trip. This winter we got her an HP photosmart 620 and a 64MB SD card. This camera is an example of how computer companies can make acceptable cameras, but not great ones. Outdoors, in ...

chuck5662

I love my Photosmart I feel its a good camera for a beginer It takes a lot of time to figure it out Beining new to this I feel it is a winner