Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro

Announced Jan 9, 2012 •
Telephoto macro prime lens | Fujifilm X
km25

Very sharp lens from center to edges. Whish it would focus a little closer, have more mag.. With new firmware up grades it focus fast in good light, but can get a little lost in low light. Most the time it focus actuate and with good speed. The lens put out excellent images both in sharpness and contrast. Great lens. I love the long hood.

eglt

When I first purchased my XPRO1, I bought the three Fuji lenses available at the time, 18mm, 35mm and 60mm Macro. I love the camera and the lenses, but foolishly allowed myself to sell my first 60mm because it was so D%#^@ slow in focusing and read all the bad reviews from others. I should have waited. Fuji updated firmware for both their XPRO1 and Lenses, and that changed everything. We'll forget for a moment that I lost about $150 in the deal and had to purchase it again for the same price ...

km25

It is sharp and with help of new frimware AF is fast and has always been accurate. The color is spot on. NO Leica or CZ lens has anything on this lens, heck, they should be as good. Good glass makes for a good system. This lens is close to six stars.