Fujifilm FinePix XP50

Announced Jan 5, 2012 •
honest JR

I am on my second Fujifilm Fine Pisx --- the first one I lost. It was owrking just fine - my bad. The next one was the XP50 from Overstock.com.  Very bad choice. Worked for about 2 weeks. then it got so corroded that I could not download directly from the camera.  I had to purchase more stuff to download the memory card to my PC.  OK, that was not too bad - I can live with that. It has never worked since. Battery is fully charged  Tried everything, Called Fuji help desk  Etc, etc, etc.  Waste ...

vintagemilano

This is the worst camera I have ever owned. I find that the item you have put in the AF box at half push turns out out of focus and it takes so long to actually take a picture that the moment has actually passed by the time you have pushed the button to the camera recording the picture. Total junk.

ToxicBlood

I have purchased this camera So I would not have to carry multiple camera's with me. I read reviews and viewed so called pictures taken with this camera before I spent over 200$ for it. All I got was problem after problem. 1. Shock proof up to 5 feet. Yeah right! This camera fell off a top section of my desk to where my keyboard was. Total 17 inches and it broke. Just 3 weeks after having it so the repair was free. 2. Picture quality is crap. Inside and outside. It's pretty bad when a IPhone ...

simone spampinato

Very nice camera, well made and solid. At low ISO outdoor the image quality is no good and indoor and low light is terrible. Jpeg artifact is visible at all ISO.