Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR

Announced Jan 7, 2013 •
DHJen

For daily use and when I don´t want to take my Olympus gear with me on my walks in the nature/city This is my best camera I had with me :-)

harley13

The camera is a camera which does many things. It does most of them well. I wish they would put a Canon G series sensor in this camera it would then be perfect. A good camera anyway.

Doug Sinnott1941

I must totally disagree with the first reviewer who complained that the camera he had(NOT even the HS30!) was cheap and plasticky. It might have a similar lens,but Fuji have released a few superzooms lately on the market,and those at the bottom end may well be not as solidly made as the HSEXR series starting with the HS10,but all the cameras I have had have been very well made,and very solid. As regards being "Made in China",they're still made in Japanese managed factories,and Japanese ...

This camera stands out of the crowd of point-and-shoot DSLR lookalikes. It's different. To put it simply, in my 40 plus years in amateur photography I never held in my hands a camera so capable and puzzling at the same time. Unlike it's many competitors it has a character and is bound to be loved or hated. It continues a long standing tradition of Fujifilm's DSLR lookalikes sans real DSLR quality. At first sight it is not stunning, and looks too much as a cheap entry level DSLR. So do many ...