PIX 2015

Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR

Announced Jan 7, 2013 •
Vladimir Akimov

It's my first camera, and all my friends with theys DSL can't beat this one. POSITVE Fast shutter Awesome Zoom Great Film Simulatiom Fantastic Image Quality 11fps Continuous Shooting NEGATIVE Produces Noise up to ISO 1600 Can't use 30 sec shutter with ISO more than 100

IslandMan

Bought time camera in November 2013, after years of  phone cameras and "point and clicks" I am very impress by the quality of photos and it's durability, took it with me to Alaska in July and was caught out in the rain for over three hours struggled to keep it dry and fail miserable, feared the worse, 5 weeks later and it's still taking great shots....can highly recommend for the great outdoors.

DHJen

For daily use and when I don´t want to take my Olympus gear with me on my walks in the nature/city This is my best camera I had with me :-)

Ibida Bab

I am reviewing the HS25EXR which I bought on Amazon yesterday and after two days of shooting I mailed it back. This camera is pretty much same as the HS30EXR with the difference of the 25 taking AAs. That was my main deciding factor and the 24mm wide angle and the fact, that I had a Fuji camera before that produced outstanding outdoor photos. This camera on EXR setting had worst image quality then my first digital camera, a Nikon Coolpix 3100. I shot about 50 shots at a location where I took ...

harley13

The camera is a camera which does many things. It does most of them well. I wish they would put a Canon G series sensor in this camera it would then be perfect. A good camera anyway.

Doug Sinnott1941

I must totally disagree with the first reviewer who complained that the camera he had(NOT even the HS30!) was cheap and plasticky. It might have a similar lens,but Fuji have released a few superzooms lately on the market,and those at the bottom end may well be not as solidly made as the HSEXR series starting with the HS10,but all the cameras I have had have been very well made,and very solid. As regards being "Made in China",they're still made in Japanese managed factories,and Japanese ...

jcmarfilph

I will make this review as simple as possible. I will state the pros and cons of this camera over my previous HS10 and SX40 cameras. If you are looking for superzoom camera with real DSLR-like handling capability and ergonomics, you only have two choices, X-S1 and HS30. If budget is not a problem, get the X-S1 otherwise HS30 is your best bet. PROS - Better IQ, Dynamic Range. - Smoother manual zoom and manual focus ring. - Improved placement of built-in Flash - Much faster AF. - Much faster ...

This camera stands out of the crowd of point-and-shoot DSLR lookalikes. It's different. To put it simply, in my 40 plus years in amateur photography I never held in my hands a camera so capable and puzzling at the same time. Unlike it's many competitors it has a character and is bound to be loved or hated. It continues a long standing tradition of Fujifilm's DSLR lookalikes sans real DSLR quality. At first sight it is not stunning, and looks too much as a cheap entry level DSLR. So do many ...

dip460

This is a bridge camera with really superior features. Straight to the points i will state down the pros and cons here. PROS: 1. 30x manual zoom as good as any dslr 2. macro is too good. 3. alot of options to toggle with WBs. 4. good image quality, as a bridge camera it is really good. 5. landscape photography is one of its quality 6. Manual focus CONS: 1. minor firmware bugs 2. bit tough to adjust the exposure & focus till u r easy

The sailor

NON at all Problems: The worst camera I have ever seen. i have the camera for about three months. I tried my best to make an acceptable picture, or fare enough (didn’t use the zoom; out door in a sunny day), but the image quality is too bad, and I cannot describe how the noise affect the pictures. A normal ($150-200) compact camera will do better job than the HS30EXR. I’m so regret of buying this camera. Fuji did their best to make the worst camera they could make.