Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR

Announced Jan 5, 2012 •
Qixnap

I got one on the cheap. The red one was 25 bucks less than the black one and I am a cheapskate, so red it was. Fits in a shirt pocket well and it didn't hurt the wallet much at all. It seems to be a bit more than I expected for a $125 shooter. Not great at focusing and the flash seems to be good for about 5 feet or less. Its a bit slow to save a full size Raw picture and the lens is nothing special. Its battery life is one of the worst in any camera I own but its the size of a book of ...

Purchase my F770 from Focus on imaging after I was told the latest super zoom had been delayed due to the colapse of Jessops and the huge stock piles of stock placed on one side for them. The super zoom is exactly that 28 - 500+, the idea was to take it to a Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat game and get some close ups from our nose bleed seats and not take my Nikon 7000 for it to be confiscated! Thankfully we have a bar infront of our seats to use as a tripod, at full zoom the shake on the ...

TheLongWhiteCloud

Just got it as a replacement for the F31fd but the images that come out are less. I might need to play around with it more but so far I'm disapointed. Should have spend a bit more moeny and listen to the sales men and go with maybe less zoom but better camera.

- overal good "traveling" camera Problems: - I have 2 raw photos with scratches, i'm thinking this could be a defective camera - Lot's of noise in low light pics, even with low ISO - macro photo with zoom has a long minimum focus distance - no auto flash, need to eject it first - only 3 options for aperture - lot's of funcions but too dispersive between many modes - not light like my previus Canon powershot - low battery duration - face recognition does not work propely, it misunderstood people