FujiFilm MX-700 (FinePix 700)

Announced Feb 3, 1998 •
1 megapixels | 2 screen | 35 mm

I have owned my camera since my sons birth, around November of 1998. Although I paid quite a large sum for this camera, I was very happy with my new technology. I was a little unhappy with the delay in picture file recording. The size and ease of use has made this camera worth every penny I paid for it. I have many memorable pictures because of this camera. Of course, I have since moved on to another camera but I still use this one for my documentations at work. Problems: The only problem I ...

I bought my camera in Singapore more than 2 years ago for $700 Singapore dollars - really cheap. It has been fantastic, I use it for documentation and research. And I still love it. Problems: Problems: it is very slow to download using serial port and now I have a new computer and need to buy a USB compatible system to download from. Therefore I want to move on to another camera.

Good Image Quality, you need to use some features to get good night shots (i sugest not using Flash if use have good lighneing) Windows XP supports it with Microsoft Drivers + Very good battery - Slow comunications

Help! Mine's in japanese! It's great though aside from the fact that I can't find out what everything says (well, exactly) -- i can figure most of it out Problems: It's all in japanese -- can you help me?

+ Easy to carry, good picture quality. Easy to take good-looking pictures. Not very expensive. - No optical zoom. No lens protection. Achingly slow startup. Easy to accidentally cover the flash with your middle finger.

This is a great little camera. It's really small and easy to use. I like the solid construction. The images are pretty good and in this price range you would be hard pressed to find a better camera. Battery use is good. It's a pity it doesn't have a zoom and in dark areas it doesn't perform too great, but for the price one should not expect more that waht you get. Problems: None so far except for the evening shots that are a bit too dark, but it's not that serious.

Great little point and shoot camera. It has taken me off film for good. Images are crisp and very lifelike. I like this camera as it is durable and reliable. Remember it is a point and shoot so dont expect features that can only be provided with a SLR camera. I have taken some great pictures of cars in motion at a race meet. Thank God for the delete option as I would have run out of film to get one shot.

Eminently pocketable. Has a beautiful aluminium casing. Image quality is pretty good in bright sunlight, but is quite dark in overcast or indoor shots. Overall its a great portable point and shoot. Problems: Poor low light capabilities. Flash range is quite short. Takes quite long to get ready for next shot - about 7 secs.