FujiFilm MX-2900 Zoom (Finepix 2900Z)

Announced May 18, 1999 •

I had this camera for about 2 years now and never did I had encountered a single problem, it's picture are very much satisfactory compare to the 3.0 mega pixels of Kodak and other brands I gues I had to stick to this one to along with my JVC GR-DVP3U DV cam. Problems: Absolutely no problem !!!

I used to make a living a few years ago with 35mm and large format. I had been waiting for the digitals to develop and come down in price. This camera has alot of bang for buck. Great color accuracy, good exposures and easy to use in all modes. Only major drawback is the serial interface. They could have incorporated USB instead and this camera would be near perfect for all but professional use. Even with that drawback I still recommend this camera. Problems: No problems that aren't expected ...

i thought the camera worked really well, the only things i don't like about the cam is poor light veiwing either useing the view finder or the tft screen and the time it takes the pic after you have pushed the button resulting in the wronge pic taken to what you see before you take the pic Problems: none