FujiFilm MX-2900 Zoom (Finepix 2900Z)

Announced May 18, 1999 •

very good picture qualita, but the focus time is just tooooo slow ! otherwise good cam

Good thing, very nice pictures,love ya... Problems: Too lil' light in pctrs when i shootin' in dark place

I am enjoying the camera, it is total good. can Fuji have a site to post pictures taken on this camera... Problems: I do not know how to fix the Red eye

Served me well for 18 months carried on my person at all times and now having to decide whether to spend £300.00 to have new optical unit fitted or replace with newer model results vcan be seen on plumbersdiary.com Was quite rugged camera under the circumstances. Problems: Damaged due to frequency of use in tight corners and on building sites

Flash is weak but it has hot shoe. I love the special features, making a picture black and white, sephia tone, etc Problems: Slow picture developing

I've had this camera for over 3 years now and it's been a trusty companion. It does a good job, but now that there are newer and better models out there, I personally would choose one of those. My 2900 has a lot of charm but as has been mentioned in other peoples reviews, it takes forever to take and save a photo and that is my recurring main source of irritation. And yes, the pics come out darker than on the LCD, which can be a bit misleading. I find myself having to do a lot of editing in ...

I managed to get the MX2900 for $475 with a bounce flash thrown in. Came with the usual software, cables, manuals, handstrap and a 16MB SmartMedia card. Good points: ----------------- Superb image and color quality (good as the 'better' 2.5 MP progressive scan CCD-ed Oly C2500L) Good enough 3X zoom Like the hotshoe (important to me) Manual controls more than enough and easily accessible Good comfortable grip Accurate battery life indicator Good image quality vs file size ratio Good white ...

Very nice camera. Easy in use and very very good pictures. The only slight problem is the build-in flash. Problems: None

Great camera, but 1) built in flash is weak 2)I like a regular neck strap, not the hand strap 3)Shutter opening- slight delay, but can be worked around by anticipating when to push the button 4)Fast action shots in artificial light are poor but good in plenty of outdoor light. My readers at hcstandard.com alway ask how we get such sharp photos.the MX-2900Z is one of our tricks. Seventeen months and about five thousand pictures with this unit Problems: The clear plastic lens protector over the ...