FujiFilm MX-2900 Zoom (Finepix 2900Z)

Announced May 18, 1999 •

I got this DC early 2000. Nice little camera, enough features (even external flashunit could be used) and image quality was good at that time (2mp range). The camera was sturdy build and performed well. Problems: Very slow to operate (startup, playback). Menu structure could have been better.

very good picture qualita, but the focus time is just tooooo slow ! otherwise good cam

I have this camera for over two years. the picture quality of this camera are very excellent. I have developed 8.5 x 11 high resolution portrait and they have nothing to envy to other pricier cameras Problems: very short battery life

I had this camera for about 2 years now and never did I had encountered a single problem, it's picture are very much satisfactory compare to the 3.0 mega pixels of Kodak and other brands I gues I had to stick to this one to along with my JVC GR-DVP3U DV cam. Problems: Absolutely no problem !!!

Good thing, very nice pictures,love ya... Problems: Too lil' light in pctrs when i shootin' in dark place

I am enjoying the camera, it is total good. can Fuji have a site to post pictures taken on this camera... Problems: I do not know how to fix the Red eye

I have had this camera for almost 2 years now and it has worked out great for me. I use it for emergency editorial assignments. I got it just before the d1 and fuji s1 pro came out and chose it over the coolpix because of the external flash sync. The image quality is good in tiff mode especially in newsprint. You can get a decent 5x7 enlargement. The best feature of this camera is the slow sync mode, shake it while using the internal flash to create intersting images. This camera has ...

I bought it as a replacement to the good old lighting setup Polaroid because it came with an external hotshoe (not many digital came with any hotshoe two years ago) which I could use to hook up to sync-cord etc. I bought it for under $350, and therefore it was a great deal. It is made in Japan. LCD is clean and bright, and highly visible under daylight. Color accuracy is reasonable in TIFF mode. The image quality is fair, but not impressive. I would only use it in TIFF mode, JPG has way ...

Im Grossen und Ganzen zufrieden. Makrobereich sollte näher rangehen. Problems: Der optische Sucher ist sehr ungenau und auch unpraktisch. Besser gelöst beim Nachfolgemodell 6800!