FujiFilm MX-2700 (Finepix 2700)

Announced Feb 4, 1999 •
2 megapixels | 2 screen | 35 mm

I've owned this camera for over two years now. On the up side..I use this camera all over the world in all temperatures and climates and it has never let me down. Problems: On the down...The accuracy of the exposure is steadily getting worse. Except in especially strong light, Photoshop has to come to the rescue to adjsut gamma/brightnes etc. The dial now is all too easily moved especially when replacing in the carry case.

nice camera. Long lasting battery. easy to use with caddle. Problems: digital fotograghing needs a steady hand

Very good camera if you want a small point and shoot camera. Constraction seems very solid. Not many features but you get the results you expect. Problems: No problems encoutered. Maybe the "program-wheel" is turning a bit too easy.

i would like to get a rechargerable Adaptor 5v for a mx 2700 fuji film digital camera Please e-mail me soon

I own a 1700 and 2700 Fuji. Their perfect compact, light design make me not think of other brand. I have not try the Canon Digi IXUS series but other than that, Fuji is the smallest. Though 2700 is an old model, It still fit all purpose photo taking. In contrast, my friend got a Nikon 7xx series which is too big from handy and it lacks resolution around 1.5 pixel. Problems: The smart media is not reliable. My 8M one also died and buy another 32M one, I dare not buy a 64M for fear that it died ...

Have used it for several months, taking more than 2500 shots. Superb skin tones with and without flash (better than Nikon, Canon, Olympus), as most Fuji cams. One of few cameras giving you 2:3 ratio (1800x1200) for nice 4x6 prints. Problems: I miss additional features like the 3x zoom, as I am comfortable using this camera. Somewhat noisy image. This camera is getting outdated as Finepix4700's price is getting lower.

My first digicam, and 8 months down the line it remains my favourite toy. The size (or lack of it!) means it goes along virtually everywhere, which was what I had in mind when I bought it. A camera this compact makes for pervasive photography - put that in your paradigm and shift it! :-) Performance under low-light conditions is exceptional. Battery life is - I think - very good. Casing is very well designed: this little camera tends to attract comments from strangers! With some practice ...

I've only had it a coupla days but I like what I see. The controls are pretty easy to get the hang of and the image quality is awesome. Its nice and small so I bring it everywhere and seems to withstand the beating a pocket full of change can dish ou Problems: The only prob so far is the size of the image once I get it into Photoshop. Its massive like 25 inches by 14 or something at 72dpi. I haven't figured out how to get it to size to like 4X6 or 8X10 without the image becoming distorted, ...

Nothing else comes close to the convenience it offers from its miniscule size. It is great for the quick one-hand operation to capture the moments, and built solid enough to withstand being dropped once or twice (accidentally, of course). The battery's long lasting and accurately gauged. Problems: Really needs a 3x optical zoom like the MX-2900 / 1700. Much slower operation than CoolPix 950. Action wheel is a little "loose," meaning it's too easy to accidently switch from one mode to another.