FujiFilm MX-1200 (Finepix 1200)

Announced Sep 15, 1999 •

I love this camera. My sister owns one and I started using hers and had to purchase one because I liked it so much. My family takes pictures all the time and this camera is wonderful. Would highly recommend it!

I really love this camera. Although i do get quite alot of noise sometimes, nothing good adobe can fix, eh? Problems: Just the noise. Other than that Cool Camera

I had one of these cameras some years ago and liked it then. After going through rather more cameras than i would like and being able to buy another very cheaply shop soiled in P.C. World ,I am still very impressed with the image quality for 1.3 megapixels and a "fixed focus" lens. the lens can be manually focussed by the slider switch on the side!!(as you can with the A101/201).It physically moves the lens.Its very difficult to see accurate focus on the screen but I have had some very good ...

This is a great camera. Takes closeups well, and is very easy to use. Problems: If you use the viewfinder, your pictures will be off. I don't know why, since the lens is right over the viewfinder, but it is not centered. Also it does not take red colors well. Red flowers are just a mass of red. No detail. After 2 years, my camera quit working. The red light that comes on when you take a picture stays on, and then it won't turn off, and the picture is not saved.

This DC is good for beginner. Cross button gives you ease of use. I think ease of use is better than that of 1300. Problems: poor design.

It has been now more than 2 and a half years of usage and still it amazes me. Among the cheapest cameras this was truly the best i could find taken into account the average quality of a digicam between 1999 and 2000. I loved the design very clean and simple, and the ease of use enabling me to take great shots minutes after unpacking it. As for everyone else, a USB reader and an upgrade up to 64 MB is a must....even better with a 256Mb compact flash, IF you got money to burn... :P For as low ...

hi all please check out my site www.geocities.com/fujifilm_mx1200/ its an online manual to the mx-1200

Great for close ups at night,but when uesd at night it does good up to ten ft. A great camera to take anywhere,takes great shots.

First off, yes, like many of you out there, this was my first, but since, I've used many digicams with mixed results. All of the others were complicated and took more time to learn than was worth the pleasure of shooting them. Not so with the MX1200. This little cam had me up and running minutes after I bought it. Batteries last a goodly time, as long as you don't play around with the LCD for long periods. Quality is EXCELLENT, taking into account the state of technology when this ...

As with a lot of the other posters to this review, this was my first digital camera. I didn't know much about digital photography, but this camera helped quite a bit. Fuji did an excellent job. The fun I had with this camera helped me to develop my hobby into a prospective career. Problems: The shutter speed is quite slow. Do not try to get moving subjects, all you get is blur. The viewfinder is not always accurate.