Fujifilm FinePix S3000 Z

Announced Aug 26, 2003 •

I was going to get a S5000, But for my birthday my wife surprized me with the S3000. The camera came with a case and extra media card (40 pixs on high res), So far I have been Very Happy with the camera. I have a Fuji 1400 which I have been happy with, So I wanted to get another fuji. Ok, Now for the review. I am very pleased with the image quaility(color and detail), I have printed some pics8x10 (older Hp895printer) and been more then happy. It has a view finder that is usable (unlike the ...

In the less than a $1000.00 category I think this is one of, if not the best camera out there for the money. From what I have read and seen it blows away the 10x zoom cameras. It has a sturdy SLR feel. Crisp sharp images. The ability to add either wide or tele conversion lenses. Not to mention filters. Which means you can protect the main lens with a !A filter. (The Dimage z1 is not capable of adding any filters.) I really like the available light photos I have taken. So you get the best of ...

dawg

Good camera, with good quality pics. Anyone who wants to try out photography, this is a good camera, which is very easy to use. Point-and-shoot kinda camera. Problems: No problems. Only disadvantage is, when you've become somewhat more experienced with photography. You're gonna mis things like A.Priority, S.Priority, static ISO 100. At least, things I really mis..

I like the simular features of a 35mm SLR camera. The zoom is good and the picture quality is great. Also with the lens adaptor you can use some filters to help. I tried a polizer filter which seems to do good for getting glare reduced. Easy to download photo's to computer. Nice easy to use camera for the money. Problems: There is no automatic pop up flash feature.. and no sound on the moveis.. There are no special effect features such as allowing for taking black & white photo's.

A very good mid range camera, excellent night shooting. the only neg comment is I wish it came with a case. Problems: None

A great little camera, easy to use, excellent pictures with true to life colors. Wish popup flash was automatic. Problems: None

not a bad camera for the mid priced market good features great quality pics for the money and very easy to use and also the zoom is great but when i got it i also got 128 mb card and ni-mh rechargeable battery so hopfully now im set......happy customer Problems: no auto pop up flash no sound on the movies