Fujifilm FinePix S20 Pro

Announced Feb 5, 2004 •

I've just acquired this camera after using an S5000 for a few years. The S20 pro is a better camera, with good optics, and a comprehensive range of features. Image quality is fine, and when enhanced by the wide angle and zoom lens attachments, this camera has a lot to offer. I've read some criticisms that the switches can turn themselves on or off in your camera bag. I've never had this problem and would put it down to clumsy handling-you can't manhandle a digital like it's some old ...

i've bought it to replace my old Fine pix. well havn't got yet the resultats i excepected from this cam. even it's a monster battery eater. on the other hand it's a powerful camera for night shots even without a flash :) Problems: still facing noise in a lot's of pics i've toke with it even in the daylight. donnu if this is a general problem with the S20 or only mine is presenting this problem

Gaia

Great pictures. Some PP, but mostly because I am a perfectionist. Takes great pictures of my black cats, and believe me, this is no easy feat! On other cameras, the flash just wipes out the facial features and leaves the rest in the dark. I like the nice eye-relieve on the camera as well because I wear glasses. Good thinking, Fuji. Problems: Ok, the bad stuff. At first was a monster battery eater. Is better now. Don't know how that could be, but it is. Also, Fuji - read this and ...

The S20 is my "walking around" camera. I wanted to be able to leave my S2s in the studio and still have a capable digital camera to carry around. The S20 will shoot in camera raw - a big plus - and the picture quality has been excellent. It is also possible to power the camera from the supplied AC adapter and shoot tethered to a laptop computer. I have interpolated the images up to 16x20 @ 300 ppi with no problem. There is very little blue channel noise, and battery life has been good. Problems: