Fujifilm FinePix F410 Zoom

Announced Feb 19, 2003 •

This was my first digital camera and I've had it for over a year now, and I've taken thousands of pictures with it, so I figured I know enough about it to write a review... I like most of the things about the camera, so I won't bother listing all the pros. You can assume that everything not listed on the "Problems" section is good. Problems: -Images can get very noisy, especially under low-light conditions. -Very susceptible to vibrations in such conditions-- it's hard to get good night shots ...

This is just a nice camera, its sleek, fun to handle, simple easy buttons, takes great pictures, fits in a purse or pocket, beautiful design, can get a spare battery cheap! This is one of my favorite digital cameras.... Problems: None..

I am extremely satisfied I bought this camera. Easy to use, with many possibilities. I had to get used to the difference with a non-digital camera, but now I know that I have to hold the button somewhat longer and I dit not encounter real problems. Realy a very good value for this money. Problems: The flashlight is a bit poor when making pictures on a distance of more than 3 meters.

It's an excellent camera except in interior. Flash is poor, and speed is too low to not have a fuzzy picture when target is moving, even slowly. I'm very disappointed by this fact. Problems: fuzzy picture in low light.

I was looking for an easy to carry camera when I did not want to bring my S602Z, wihtout sacrificing too much in terms of quality. This camera prints gorgeous 8x10 (A4) without any post-processing. Colors are great, handling is a joy, and it looks so ssssexy! Problems: Compression levels a bit too high, flash a bit weak, but I don't regret buying it!

It is a handy camera. Within 2 seconds ready to shoot. Nice pocket modell. The "F" function is superb. Images are at least simular as the Fuji Fine Pix 6900. Problems: none

As my 401 was stolen some time ago and I needed a small camera as a second to my 602 I immediately went out for the 410. After using the camera for some time here are my first impressions THE REAL PRO’S -xd card at last. what an improvement over the old ones. Faster and more convenient. The speed is really noticeable in the movie mode. - lcd is better than in the 401 (where it was already really good) - great design, nice weight. (actually this is a disadvantage for me as my wife now mostly ...

I have taken over 200 photos with this camera and have mixed results. Outdoor color is rich but distance shots are not as clear as my Olympus 510 which was only 2.1 mp. I am disapointed with the distance shots and may return this camera because of that. I like: speed, menus, long battery life, color saturation, size. Problems: I don't like: unclear distance shots in the mountains even at high resolution, too green nature shots, no shutter control. ISO 800 produces very grainey shots.

In Brief, it is a great camera! Small enough to put inside my pocket, good to take all photos during my travel and smart enough for idiot photograhper like me. http://www.cymok.com/gallery/zoo/smallowl.jpg Problems: Have to be very careful (handshake) when using zoom features or suppressed flash.

After looking at many different camera's and manufacturers I came across this new camera from fuji. I have used many different digital cameras from the basic to the Digital Slr's. Did some research as to the new Supper CCD lens over previous models. Found this camera to be a lot better in lower light conditions, picture quality is excellent also like the option in burst mode to be able to select first 4 images or last 4. Lithium Ion a definate bonus. Problems: If you need more controls ...