Fujifilm FinePix F31fd

Announced Sep 25, 2006 •

For the record, I’m not, at all, against this phone (Lumia 1020), Nokia or anything silly like that. Being “against” a phone would be kinda weird, ay? Actually, (Nokia is Finnish) my opinion of the Nordic people, their countries ( Denmark , Finland , Iceland , Norway and Sweden ) and their products is quite high. Next to Mercedes, Volvos are my next first choice in automobile preference. You can’t beat Swiss chocolate and those watches are the world’s finest. Take a few minutes, to read a ...

Veselin Vukcevic

Fuji fine pix F31fd should be put in production again, for me special camera for every situation. Problems: No any problem.

Joey V

I've owned this little gem for about 7 or 8 months now and simply put, there isn't a better P&S out there in this price range (or even higher price ranges for that matter). Sensor is OUTSTANDING! Intelligent flash performs flawlessly. ISO800 Auto is excellent, a great improvement from the F30. And for the Facial Recognition; I thought this was going to be gimmicky, but it too is fantastic. Faces are perfectly exposed. Battery: I went on vacation for a week and didn't bring a wall charger ...

It is the best compact camera I ever had!!! In some cases better than many DSLR. Congratulation Fujifilm. Problems: No problems