Fujifilm FinePix E510 Zoom

Announced Jul 28, 2004 •
5 megapixels | 2 screen | 28 – 91 mm (3.3×)

Very good wide zoom, intuitive menu, big LCD, handy body, real colors. Problems: Now exist faster cameras and flash could be stronger.

COMMENTS : The Fuji E-510 is a genuine bargain considering its' features . 1) Bright clear high-resolution 2-inch , 154000 pixel screen . 2) Very good handgrip permits safe one-handed shooting . 3)Excellent buttons/controls layout for fast menus access & use. 4) Simple easy-to-learn logical menus . 5) Unique P & S 28mm - 91mm wide-angle-to-portrait zoom range . 6) A well-positioned very useable VF . 7) Two macro modes , who else provides that ? 8) Separate EV button permits fast adjustments . ...

I love my camera. I pretty much take it everywhere with me. It's easy to use, lightweight, and the display is amazing. I'm not the best photographer in the world, but I find I'm taking a lot more pictures as I explore the camera's capabilities. The weight is great. And two batteries really helps, especially when they usually come in packs of 4. Also, the battery life is pretty good. Problems: The xD cards are a little expensive, but aren't clunky and huge like a lot of the other cards. I wish ...

It's good camera , it could be used from novice to semi pro , it have AF and Full Manual control and Exposure meter . I like this camera , especially have a super macro shoot 2.6 cm . Only disadvantages : It doesn't have continuous shoot , and the resolution is limited to 5MPX