Fujifilm FinePix A330

Announced Feb 5, 2004 •
jsdilops

Excellent picture quality and easy to use. I've had this camera for 3 years and shoot about 1500 photos. Picture quality is superb, much better than everything I've seen in this price range. More pixels does not necesarily means better picture quality (if you're not printing beyond an 8x10), and this is a pretty good example of that. Broke down last week, looks like the motor is stuck. Problems: looks like the motor is stuck. Turns on and shuts down right away.

Camera Got stuck with Lens trying to Zoom the Object and never came out again. Only about 100 Pictures are shot. Problems: Objective got stuck and does not move forward or backward.

Bought two of these for girlfriend and mum, due to outstanding price (£99each @Dec2004). Perfect camera for someone who wants a point and shoot. Decent battery life, and now theyre established, the xd cards are reasonably priced. Great quality pics.... at this price, you cant really go too far wrong! Im becoming a fuji fan... though Id bite your hand off for a eos 300d :-) Problems: None at all.... fairly idiot proof.

SurfRat

This is my first entry into the digital camera world and I have been very impressed with this camera. I wanted a point and shoot to go everywhere with me including attached to my CamelBak while I mountain bike and it has not dissapointed. It takes great pictures and I really enjoyed using it. Problems: There are two areas where I have had problems and these may be applicable to all cameras in this class. I am battling to take pictures of people dancing at night as there is a lag between ...