Fujifilm FinePix A310 Zoom

Announced Mar 12, 2003 •

Il minimo per cominciare a fotografare... Discreta qualità dell'immagine anche con poca luce fino a 400 ISO. Problems: Pochissimi controlli manuali e qualità dei filmati molto scarsa!

I've been using this camera for one year, and I must say that I was completaly disappointed with it. It was my first digital camera (I am used to an old film EL Nikkormat Nikon 55mm... yep, its really old, about 30 years old...love this camera) and I thought it was bad (in comparisson to some Dig Cams I used from some friends of mine). LCD is very grainy and low resolution (though pretty fast) Pictures are extremely noisy (in night shows, red dots appear in dark places) Un-sharp pictures Bad ...

B.B.

This was my first digital camera and as a camera for beginners I think it is good value for money, combining plenty of features, some manual settings to play around with and get used to the concepts and it has pretty good image quality as well. But there is a catch as I had major problems with it. Problems: First of all the lens cover is very flimsy and broke soon after I started using it. It got stuck inside the camera exposing the lens, I just kept it in my bag when not shooting to avoid ...

Love this camera. It is especially good in low light. Took a picture of my son in almost complete darkness(had to find him with flashlight) turned out awesome(turned flashlight off first). Very easy to use also. Problems: None yet.

madk

I have been a digital camera user for quite awhile and upgrade with technology. This camera was a huge disappointment. I don't know if it was defective, but the photos were so dark, they were almost impossible to lighten. I tried everything, to no avail. I finally returned it. You could see that the photos were very sharp and would have been excellent if they were properly exposed. The flash did go off. I finally returned it. Problems: Indoor photos were extremely dark and almost impossible ...

I had a box(kodak dx3700,what a joke!) with a pinhole in it compared to this camera now! I love this one! It has great preloaded features, and does what i need! I run an illustration business, and this camera gives me a sharp, clear pic! I like the paneramic capabilities of it, and its all at a good price! I dont mind the battery feature not being seen. Good light construction, on/off features, and options. Im gonna be happy with this one for a good while! Problems: None really as of yet.

My first 3.2mp camera. And I'm quite happy with it to be honoust. Very easy to use and has some nice presets. Pictures I've made a very nice and no overtoleranced white balance or anything not even from 10cm or closer. Problems: Too bad it has no battery bar in the display, so you don't know how much battery time you've got left

After reading other reviews I have to say this is the best camera for the price. Battery life is good, I upgraded the memory to 64 which is more than enough pics. Problems: The only problem was switching between the sports mode to the standard mode. Resulted in some blured pics.

Fantastic camera - upgraded from Finepix 1300 - what a difference! Problems: Pity it does not warn you when the batteries are nearly flat - the camera just dies on you.

I love this camera. Point and click, it's as simple as that. You cannot buy a better camera for the money. Color is accurate, excellent flash, good outdoor pics. xD memory is tiny so you can keep lots in your bag. The lower quality (1m) takes great pictures even. I am not a pro so I cant comment on the manual capabilities. I like the fact that there is a lens cover and it is built in, hope it lasts though. It is tiny, and that is one of the main reasons I bought it. BUY RECHARGEABLE ...