Fujifilm FinePix A303

Announced Aug 1, 2002 •
macwarren

Great little point & click camera which consistently takes nice sharp images even in low light. A good indoor/outdoor camera. I've being using this camera now for over a year and and have been more than happy with its performance. A little bit slow saving the shot but not that slow that you miss out on too much of the action. Problems: The LCD cracked and I had to get it repaired (the local NZ Fuji service agent , Haminex did a great job.) I'm pretty hard on equipment so I suspect it was more ...

I borrowed this camera from a friend and have taken some images of what I would consider to be stunning quality when printed at A4. I've been used to Nikon 35mm cameras and this is as good (almost). Problems: None so far.

Pick this little baby up for sale at Best Buy for $149 so far I like what I see Problems: None yet.

I was looking for a small camera, capable of doing some private photographing with the occasional 'artistic' shot. This one was perfect for the job. I have made pictures of family and friends, animals and nature, close-up and far off, lots of different lightings and even at motorsport events. Used it on holiday. And every time, the quality is just excellent. Most of the time I can shoot up to 200 pictures before changing batteries, which is excellent and more than I expected. Now after a year ...

Ed Kaeser

I was looking for a point and shoot camera at a reasonable price. I'm a Minolta SLR owner and wanted something simpler. The A303 is the answer. It is a compact well made camera that takes excellent photo's. I've had the Camera for 3 weeks and I have checked out all of its features. I haven't found a negative thing to say about it. It is easy to use, well made, and easy on batteries. Problems: No problems encountered

An excellent camera which does perfectly what it was bought for. Compact and rugged enough to go into a coat pocket whatever the weather. Picture quality is first class allowing prints up to 10x8 with ease. It is probably the best point and shoot camera of its size that I have used. Menu is easy to follow and the view finder in addition to the LCD screen is a strong bonus. Battery consumption is very economical. I would recommend this camera to anyone. Problems: None

I have had the Fuji for about 2 months now. I love it. The picture quality is great, the camera is small but well built and NOT a battery hog. This is my second digital camera and I am happy enough not to be looking anymore. Be sure to play with the white balance, and the picture format (I use 3N for most shooting). I have just got a 256MB XD card and, combined with a laptop to download photos to this is all I am taking on vacation this year. Problems: Would really like some aux lenses (wide ...

B Lewis

One thing I have to stress is to become familiar with the manual white balance settings. I was looking for a small 3mp or 4mp pocket-sized camera for traveling. This one is quite easy to use. I use rechargeable batteries in it and one pair lasted through filling a 64mb memory card with the LED on for each picture, the USB upload of the photos and then 20 more pictures and their upload without a recharge. I've owned a Fuji 1400 for years and used a Sony and an Olympus but prefer Fujis. I ...

I have had this camera now two days. It is exellent small and easy to use camera for me. I have taken so far about fifty pictures and i am very satisfied to pictures colour and sharpness. Problems: Small problem might be at cameras cover is plastic. I dont want even think what happend if i drop this camera ;-)

I researched a long time before I purchased my camera. Since this wasn't my first digital I wanted something that was light weight, easy to use and gave me excellent pictures. I got all of that and more. I hardly every run out of space or battery power unexpectedly. Downloading is easier that with most other types.