Fujifilm FinePix A303

Announced Aug 1, 2002 •

I researched a long time before I purchased my camera. Since this wasn't my first digital I wanted something that was light weight, easy to use and gave me excellent pictures. I got all of that and more. I hardly every run out of space or battery power unexpectedly. Downloading is easier that with most other types.

I really loved this little camera, but in the end had to bring it back. It is a great size and EXCELLENT user interface - very intuitive and big bright LCD display. Batteries last forever and picture quality was, as always with Fuji, exceptional. Fast camera. Problems: The problems were mainly that it was a little TOO point&shoot for my likes. I wanted a little more control and defintely more ISO options. But, for the average user, this is a GREAT little camera. I've opted to wait for ...

krzysiekt

Hello All. I would like buy A303, Can you send to my email any foto from Fuji A303 ??? I would like see quality fotos from A303. My email : dexxa@kolo.lm.pl THX

I had 2 digicams before, but this one is so far the most satisfying one. Very nice little camera wich take exelent pictures. The colors are very natural and the sharpness is very good. It also uses ordinary AA or MI-MH batterys (for reloading). It is very good when you travel because you can get the standard batterys almost everywhere. The camera is very easy to carry with you (small and light). Very nice and beatiful design. There is alot of cameras in the 3 Megapixel class right now. I ...

alan Vega

This is a very compact, light weight camera. I bought mine for less than $240US delivered. What a great value. I find that the image quality is excellent and that the images rarely need "tweaking". Please keep in mind that this is a simple point and shoot camera wth some manual over rides such as exposure compensation, etc. I owm a 5mp Sony and find that I use this camera far more simply because of its size. Problems: None.

wtb

I buy this camera one week ago and the thing that amaze me is the "value for money". With 450 € I take a camer with optimal auto setup with daylight, but most of the times also with candlelight. Problems: I notice a little bit of noise in some shot with auto parameters, specially in dark frames, but with the manual setup of this parameters (like EV or white balance) the problems gone

A great little camera for what it is. It's not a camera with all the bells and whistles. It's a fully automatic point & shoot camera. No manual controls. The AF seems to work very well. I haven't had a bad shot out of the 100 or so I've taken so far. Color seem to be very accruate. Fast download of pics to PC. As far as value for the money, it is a winner. Problems: None

A great little camera for what it is. It's not a camera with all the bells and whistles. It's a fully automatic point & shoot camera. No manual controls. The AF seems to work very well. I haven't had a bad shot out of the 100 or so I've taken so far. Color seem to be very accruate. As far as value for the money, it is a winner.

Brought it back to best buy too. Problems: I bought this camera because I liked the styling and the 3.2 MPixel. I soon found out that it has very limited features. The slowest shutterspeed is only 1/2 sec and the autofocus has proplems focusing in low light. There is no infinity focus setting either...this makes it impossiple to take nightshots. I take a lot of pictures in the 'twilight'...so this camera wasn't for me. (should have done some research before) Takes great pictures though in ...

kurtis

took mine back to best buy after a week takiing mostly indoor pictures i think the weakness was an iso 100 for indoor pictures which is where i'll use this camera the most taking pictures of my 6 month old baby girl have a olympus c3000 a little to big to carry around all the time wanted something smaller liked everything about it but picture color quality an fuji a303 was using flash 100% of the time in living room her cloths were lavender with purple socks fuji pictures looked to dark ...