Fujifilm FinePix A203

Announced Aug 1, 2002 •
Puppy2007

It's been five years I use the camera. Pictures are good considering it is a 2 MP camera. Automatic white balance tends to produce blueish pictures in lower light, manual setting significantly improves it. It has optical viewfinder ! Problems: Fixed ISO 100 makes it impossible to use in low light. Flash is weak. Internal battery for camera settings backup while main AA bateries are replaced has failed after three years. Apart from that no problems so far.

Hi there its now 5 Years since i got this camera it's easy to use P/S Camera (actualy more Point Push Wait Klick) ;) Good batterie time and robust chase. Problems: After 2 Years 7 Pixel failure in CCD After 4 Years and a few falls later the Display got broken. After 5 Years and about 9900 photos she got retired.

WayneFoo

Image quality is VERY good when you use flash. However, things get very bad when you don't use the flash. 95% of the pics i took end up being blur. Guess the ISO 100 only sensor plus a shaky hand cause it. Problems: Pics blur when not using flash.

It's a fantastic camera for those who are just beginning to learn photography. However, if you require more than just the normal snap-and-go kind of pictures, this isn't really the camera for you. I got this value for money and it works well, but as a keen amateur photographer, i certainly need a lot more features than this camera can offer. Problems: I photographed a pen from 25 cm away on cloudy morning conditions in my room. I tried all 4 image quality settings and every single one of them ...

This is my first camera so I really don't know how to rate it. I haven't had any others to compare it to. I just want to say that the only two things that dissappoint me are 1) The auto focus will not work in low light conditions or if you zoom in on a subject. I am using regular house lighting and I would have thought that it would work better. 2) It is so new, I still cannot get the case which is made for this model.