Fujifilm FinePix A201

Announced Aug 23, 2001 •

PHOTO COUNTER RESETS! Problems: It's honestly unacceptable that each time you insert an empty smart media the camer counter resets to zero!

Horrible pictures indoors with flash. I'm very disappointed with it. Take beautiful daylight pictures but all flash pictures show up with white spots all over it! Rechargable batteries are a must. Problems: White Spots while using flash. This ruins the pictures

Is this camera good indoor macro mode

Nathan

Finepix A 201 is a good camera only for outdoor shooting as it lacks indoor capability. I am very disappointed, when I took the pictures indoors no matter what the professionals says..I find this camera useless indoors. But it is quite handy as it fits in my pockets and video mode works fine only outdoors and if you are looking for a outdoor shooting camera this is it. It gives a superb pictures even in VGA mode selected. You can check some of my shots taken in micro mode and outdoors..with ...

I purchased this camera to take images for uploading to my website. I thought that the image quality of the VGA settings would be good enough? They are if you don't use the digital zoom control. All this does is degrade the image totally, if you need to crop your images? buy a model with an optical zoom or take your pitures on the best settings (2.1megapixel) and crop them later in a graphics package. The camera is very easy to use, small enough to take anywhere, the batteries last for a ...