FujiFilm FinePix A200 (FinePix A202)

Announced Aug 1, 2002 •

Very compact and lightweight. Was very dissapointed with Fuji tech support. Due to its size it can be hard to hold without coming near the buttons. Problems: Had a plug and play issue and Fuji told me it was my computer and then tried to get me off the phone..not even a hint as to what to do. They were very abrupt and almost rude. You would think they could have some kind of database of problems. As it turns out Norton System Doctor had created 32 thousand oem*.inf files that caused my plug ...

Picked one up in Tenerife for 89 GBP for my wife to use. I have a 6900z, but found myself using this little camera more than my own. Great for night shots on a mini pod, and also great focusing range, and amazing macro capabilities. I will be taking this camera all over the place, and the batteries last forever, even whilst using the flash, so I won't bother with buying a charger. Great point and shoot for someone who is not too interested in technicalities, but also has the means to take ...

perfect for the quick shots outdoors and for the price($140) it is GREAT! Problems: none

This camera is very easy to use. Just point and shoot. It does have some features like control over white balance. It's pretty cheap for a 2 megapixel camera on the market at $136 bucks..The only thing troubles me was it is made in China. Problems: The PC CAM function were too dark.

I do agree with previous user's comment. My friend has one this digitcam, used for only two months, then out of order and returned to Fujifilm for repairing. Do hope other users of this model would be more lucky.

Please ignore this posting. Click on the wrong button.