Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom

Announced Sep 11, 2001 •

Got this camera off Ebay a few days ago with a 128 and 64mb card for $34.00!! The "YAWN" EVF viewfinder is dark but you just aim your shot and shoot,sample and re-adjust if needed, your not wasting film LOL Don't really know if it was worth the price $399 when itb came out but this camera will be a nice back up to my new Pentax DSLR. Problems: Nothing so far, camera came shipped looking/working like new.

Yes i use to own one of these but it was lost when i was on the move in the Military some one found a good Camera they dont make them like they use to. it was nothing special but it took good Pics Problems: None

Paul

As other users mentioned,There are newer models today,Yes,But the newer models can not come close to the picture quality the fuji 2800 has.tried many cameras and brands 3/4/5/7 mp,Its only a 2.1 mp that prints out unreal 8x10 photos ,Clearer than up to a $1000 camera,Try it you will see.Dont let the market with new cameras fool you !! Problems: None

My Fui Finpix 28 ZOOM takes excellent pictures ! It's an older model & only has limited options but excellent none the less (althouhg experts might not agree) I have found great results. Problems: Same old same old ...the display screen doesn't work worth a hoot for taking pics - need to use the "view finder" I paid 600.00 plus $ several years ago - and now there are superb updated versions at half the price. OHHHH tecnology....

My friends still envy the pictures that come out of my 2800, which I purchased back in November 2001 and am using to this very day. They praise how colorfully vibrant and sharp my pictures are. And I agree...there was a lot of research done for me to pick out this, my first digital, camera back then. Before I start boring you by sounding like everyone else here that praises this camera, I'll just point out my own +'s and -'s about it: + sharp, vibrant pictures + 6x zoom that i won't be ...

I just bought this camera.WOW.The price in Canada is down to $150.00.I have owned several good quality camera's but this one is unbeleavable for even $300.00.At full zoom this camera will take perfectly sharp,quality pictures even after 4 cups of coffee.I can't sing enough praises about this camera.Beautiful. Problems: Say problems as others have but so what.

I bought this camera a couple years ago and I must say the image quality is excellent. Great colors and super sharp for outdoor shots. I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants high quality pics for low price. Problems: 1) EVF - Night/Dark shots are impossible to see in viewfinder. No AF light to assist you. 2) Not Pocket size - It is compact, but sort of square shape. I have dropped it before, have to be careful. So you need a shoulder strap case or bag to carry it. 3) No ...

used the camera in a long trip to new zealand. it gave us realy good pictures. the zoom x6 is very usefull. used the macro to with good sucsses. overall i was impressed by the performance of the camera and very good value for tha money Problems: you can't see nothing on the lcd screen and through the eye thing in bright light. very hard to take pics in the dark you can't see a thing so you have to guess

its my 1st dg in 2001 & it just fit 2 my grip & needs.it works like a beau either printin urself on ur home printer ordevelop at photo shops even set it 2 t lowest meg it turn out great even t batt if it run down low it can be replace by gettin t batt frm any counter any place as its runnin on double A batt. Problems: only in night coz can't see much wat u r shootin at frm its LCD or view finder & uploadin abit slow but overall superb dg cam

Great outdoor pix's. I have had mine now since 5/03. Outside, under trying conditions, the shots were very clear and useable requring little touch up after the fact. Indoors - the viewfinder and back screen is useless. Remember, it is a 2.0 Megapixal camera. Problems: I have a MX-1200. When the vard is removed - the numbers of the pictures continue to advance. The Finepix 2800 resets back to "one" Unless you use the Finepix's software, you could overwrite other downloaded pictures. Batt ...